Reshooting

 

During spring break, I looked over the scenes that I had filmed for my opening sequence. I noticed that some scenes weren't as good as I wanted them to be. So, I took it upon myself to film them again. I asked my mom if she was able to, and she said yes. The first scene I wanted to reshoot was the scene where Henry's mom first enters his room. The original version of this scene was not bad, but I felt it could be better. The acting could have been improved, and the scene needed to be a few seconds longer. We shot it one more time, and it came out much better. The acting was better, and I like the way it was filmed. Next, I had to reshoot the following few scenes. These were part of the montage of Henry getting ready. These scenes also needed to be slightly longer. I did the same exact thing as the first time, but the shots were drawn out more. I was filmed brushing my teeth and packing my bag for more time. These were the only scenes I needed to redo. Afterwards, I looked over them and I was satisfied with the result. Overall, I am very happy with how the filming turned out. The next step is to begin the editing process.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Blog

Putting It All Together

Film Complete!