Film Complete!

 


My final task is finally complete. I've spent the past two months brainstorming, researching, planning, filming, and editing. Now, all that work has finally paid off. I looked over the final, finished product of my opening sequence, and I couldn't be more satisfied. The editing looks great. The way the scenes are cut and organized makes the sequence flow so perfectly. I also love the text and the design of the titles. It makes it look like a real movie. The sound design also stuck out to me, in a good way. The music fits so perfectly and I love how it blends in with the scenes. I am also incredibly satisfied with the acting. I admittedly didn't expect it to be perfect, but it fits perfectly with the comedic feel of the film. My mom and I both did such a great job. Also, the cinematography was amazing. The camera movements are so smooth and look very cinematic. The angles and shots look very good as well. All of these elements combined to perfectly capture the feel of a real comedy film. I am beyond excited that I'm finally finished with this project. I can't wait to show it to people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Blog

Editing - The Finishing Touches

Title Research: Land of the Lost