Beginning Editing

 

I have just begun my editing process for my final task. I was a bit concerned about what program I will use for this. I decided I would simply use InShot, which I used for my music video. It is a very helpful software and is easy to use. The first thing I had to do was gather all of the footage I had. Thankfully, I had all of the clips saved in one place on my phone. I selected all of the ones I needed and transferred them to the app. Next, I noticed the clips were out of order. I needed to rearrange them so that they fit the flow of the story. This was another easy part of the process. All I had to do was look for the scenes and put them in the place they needed to be in for the sequence. The only challenge was trying to make the time match. I needed to make sure it added up to a time of 2 minutes exactly. I had to extend/slow down some shots to do this. Some shots I had to do this to were the establishing shot and the ones of me typing. In the end, I was able to get the timing right. This is all I have done so far. I am excited to continue editing and get closer to being finished.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Blog

Editing - The Finishing Touches

Title Research: Land of the Lost