The Final Edits

 

I have fully finished editing on my opening sequence. I had already finished fixing the things other students had critiqued about it. All that was left to do was make some final touches. The first thing I needed was to fix the audio. For the first scene with Henry's voiceover, the background music was too loud. It was difficult to hear the talking. Thankfully, InShot has a feature where you can easily adjust the volume of all audio. I lowered the background music to only 15%, and increased Henry's narration to 100%. This made it easier to hear him, while also hearing the music in the background. The next thing I needed to do was make sure that it was the right orientation. I knew I had filmed horizontally, but it needed to fill up the entire screen when I tilted it sideways. I was able to fix this with a quick edit. Lastly, I watched the film from start to finish to make sure that everything was correct. I had gotten everything how I wanted it, and nothing was missing. I was very satisfied with how it turned out. I am glad that my masterpiece is finished, after how much work I put into editing it. The work was worth it in the end.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Group Blog

Editing - The Finishing Touches

Title Research: Land of the Lost